Tick Tock Goes The Clock wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Because we deal with several suppliers/manufacturers whose return guidelines are different and which we must adhere to, we have therefore listed return policies by company for your convenience.
We ask that you review the return policies before making your purchase.
Great care is taken to ensure that quality products are packaged to reach you safely. Please inspect each item of merchandise carefully upon arrival.
If you do receive an item that is damaged or defective please contact Tick Tock Goes The Clock via email @ . within 48 hours. All items to be returned must be authorized with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Notification of the RMA will be emailed to you within 3 to 7 business days after return or exchange request has been received and approved.
When contacting us please be prepared to provide the following:
- Your order number
- Do not dispose of broken or damaged items
- Please save all packaging and boxes
- If possible, please include pictures of the item and packaging in email
Outbound shipping charges will be deducted from the return/exchange including orders with free shipping. Customers are responsible for the return shipping charges.
Refused Shipments: If shipment is refused, we will issue a refund less a 25% handling fee based on invoice total and less all outbound and inbound shipping charges.
Refunds if applicable will be issued using your original payment method, please allow up to 30 days for return and refund. (Hermle Clocks Only)
Items returned must meet the following guidelines in order to be fully refunded the cost of the merchandise. Outbound shipping charges will be deducted from the refund/exchange including orders with Free Shipping. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Returned within 60 days of receipt
- Packed in original packaging with all parts and components
- In new condition with no damage or broken pieces
- Clocks wrapped in protective Styrofoam or original wrapping
- All pendulums, dials, gloves, or other accessories included in original packaging
- Return Form included with the returned items
Any items that do not meet the above criteria will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Original outbound shipping charges(even if shipped free) will not be refunded.
RIVER CITY CLOCKS
Items may only be returned for an exchange of damaged merchandise.
Damaged: Clocks damaged in shipping must meet the following guidelines:
- Notify Tick Tock Goes The Clock within 72 hours of receipt of package
- Keep all original shipping cartons and packaging materials
- Once we receive the damaged item and it is inspected a replacement will be shipped
- Return Form must be included with returned item
- Include In your package a signed letter stating reason for your return and the original receipt
- If any materials are missing (parts, instruction manuals, etc.), the cost of missing materials will not be refunded
Original outbound shipping charges (even if shipped free) will not be refunded.
Defective: If you think you received a defective item please contact us within 72 hours of receiving the item. Most clocks can be easily fixed over the phone with small adjustments.
If your item is defective after seven days and before two years it is covered by the two year limited warranty which you will receive with your clock.
Please review the product information on cuckoo clocks.